- BABY COMPETITION
HOW TO ENTER
Post an image of your child aged between 0 to 3 years, on either your Instagram or Facebook pages and tag us @clairearistidesjewelry #ClaireAristidesBabyFace #CABabyFace on your social media post. The winner will be announced as the 2015 face of Claire Aristides Fine Jewels Bambino Diamonds collection.
The Bambino Diamonds collection was created after my husband's family in Italy gave us a single diamond to set for our son. It was the start of a tradition for us as a family. I want to share the bond of families and the joy children bring with our competition. I can't wait to see all the beautiful faces who enter." Creative Director Claire Aristides.
Sarah Davies | Tiny Tribe Magazine
Tiny Tribe Magazine is one of Australia's newest online publication's showcasing stylish and achievable children's interiors and lifestyles. With founder and Editor Sarah Davies at the helm, the magazine provides an abundant source of inspiration for those looking to create stylish spaces for small people via the best products and designers in Australia andabroad. Web. www.tinytribemagazine.com Instagram. TinyTribeMag
Renata Ferko | CuratedBy
Renata is a Creative director and stylist for local and international interiors and fashion brands. As well as contributor to acclaimed La Petite Magazine, and mum to three beautiful little ladies. Renata's creativity is inspiring, her love affair of art, fashion and interiors is visually documented with her beautiful instagram feed curated_by. Web. www.curatedby.co Instagram. Curated_By
Rachael Rajendran | Mummy Fashion Blogger
MummyFashionBlogger or MFB for short began its life from the humble daily motherhood perspective of Melbourne mum, Rachael Rajendran in the form of a simple blog to reach out to other mums around the globe. With a down to earth, no-nonsense approach MFB’s vision is to build a community, interact and have conversations about what truly matters in the lives of mothers. Web. www.mummyfashionblogger.com Instagram. mummyfashionblogger
Claire Aristides Fine Jewels
The winner will receive a complete collection of Bambino Diamonds in their choice of gold (yellow or white gold), valued at over $1500. A styled, professional photoshoot, valued at over $1200. The winning baby face will appear on our 2015 catalogue and all corresponding marketing materials.
* Tiny Tribe Magazine www.tinytribemagazine.com
The winner will be featured in a 1 page spread in one of Australia's newest emagazine in 2015. Tiny Tribe is dedicated to showcasing stylish and achievable children's interiors. A stylish hub of all things chic and petite; tiny.tribe is an exclusively online publication featuring the undiscovered, the upcoming and the uber talented all in one beautifully designed package.
* Babble on Baby www.babbleonbaby.com.au
A $250 gift voucher to shop online at Babble on Baby's online store with a selection of high quality clothing and accessories for babies and toddlers. Lovingly sourced from your favourite local and international designers.
* The Special Delivery Company www.thespecialdeliverycompany.com.au
Born from a love of giving and an eye for creativity, The Special Delivery Company offers a unique gifting experience with beautiful yet simple gifts for every occasion. The winner will receive a girl or boy gift hamper valued at over $180 personally selected by creative director Genevieve LaPlanche.
* Classic Baby www.classicbaby.com.au
A hand picked selection of toys for your child's age and development needs to the value of $100, selected by Classic Baby director Angela O'Connell. Classic Baby stock an extensive range of quality educational toys, wooden toys and early learning toys for babies and toddlers with the Montessori Philosophy in mind. All of the toys and materials in their range have purpose and are designed to enhance the mental and physical growth of a child.
* Lapito www.lapito.com.au
One pair of gorgeous handmade 100% leather baby and infant shoes. With a layer of padding within the sole for protection, as well as a layer of padding around the ankle for support, these are shoes with the finest finishes and detail in every handmade pair.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The competition is organised and promoted by Claire Aristides Fine Jewels and sponsored by our partners. Any queries please contact us.
Claire Aristides Fine Jewels accepts no responsibility for pictures being copied or shared from the competition site or any social media channels.
- Competition dates are Monday 3rd November 2014 to Monday 15th December 2014.
- This website and competition is run by Claire Aristides Fine Jewels.
- You must follow Claire Artisides Fine Jewels on Instagram @clairearistidesjewelry and/or Facebook facebook.com/aristidesfinejewels to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person/child is permitted.
- The judging panel is an independent panel appointed by Claire Aristides Fine Jewels. Please view each judge bio on the competition page. The judges decision is final.
- The winner will be posted on the website no later than one week after the closing date. No correspondence will be entered into with other entrants. We, the promoters, reserve the right to disqualify any entry if we have reasonable grounds to believe an entry has breached any of the competition terms.
- Delivery of the prizes will be at a mutually convenient time to be agreed upon between the winner and the prize providers.
- The winner may be asked to take part in promotional activity or advertising organised by Claire Aristides Fine Jewels or its partners.
- By entering the promotion, you are consenting to the use of your information (including images posted, address, where collected, and e-mail) being used for future correspondence, by e-mail or post.
- The Promoters of this competition reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content.
- The competition is open to any child must be between 0 and 3 years. All children entered must reside in Australia.
- The winning entry will receive total prizes of over $1500 in the Bambino Diamonds jewellery (choice of white or yellow gold), a photoshoot to be published in Tiny Tribe Magazine , additionally the face of the collection including but not limited to our catalogue and all promotional materials.
- All entries must load their image with the appropriate tags to their feed, including instagram and/or facebook.
- No cash value for any prizes.
For further details please visit our website terms and conditions page.